Here is your WP All Export Pro License Key Activation for Lifetime Update. WP All Export features a three step export process and an intuitive drag & drop interface that makes complicated export tasks simple and fast.
With WP All Export you can: export data for easy editing, migrate content from WordPress to another site, create a WooCommerce affiliate feed, generate filtered lists of WooCommerce orders, export the email addresses of new customers, create and publish customized WordPress RSS feeds – and much more.
- Turn your WordPress data into a customized CSV or XML
- Choose which data to export: WP All Export’s drag and drop interface makes it easy to select exactly which data you’d like to export
- Structure your export file however you like: Rename CSV columns and XML elements, rearrange them, whatever you want to do.
- Export any custom post type, any custom field: Lots of plugins and themes store custom data in WordPress. You can export all of it with WP All Export.
- Easy integration with WP All Import: WP All Export will generate your WP All Import settings for you so importing your data back into WordPress is easy, simple, and fast.
Wish you could edit your WordPress data in Excel? Now you can – export it with WP All Export, edit it, and then import it again with WP All Import. For technical support from the developers, please consider purchasing WP All Export Pro. A new service from Soflyy, Automatic Scheduling provides a simple interface for setting exports to run on a schedule. The service will make sure that your exports start on time and that they successfully complete without the need to set up individual cron jobs.
What information is shared with Soflyy? If you set an export to run on a schedule, That will open an encrypted connection to Soflyy servers. It will send the license key, site URL, ID of the export you want to run, export security key, and times that you want the export to run. A CSV is a very simple type of spreadsheet file where each column is separated by a comma. With this tools you can very easily set up a WordPress CSV export and control the order and title of the columns.